- All volunteers must register online on our Signup Genius page. Please register by Wednesday, May 10. Please include your $5 as well if you ordered a T-shirt and have not paid for it yet.
- Also, please indicate on your Volunteer registration form if you are able to volunteer for the full event (7:30am orientation, 8:00am-2:00pm). Only full-shift volunteers will receive a FREE race entry.
- If you have signed up to volunteer and are not able to, please let Julie know ASAP!
- There will be two volunteer orientations, check back soon for details.
- At one of the volunteer orientation, we will also be stuffing the swag bags for the race that night if you could also help with that, that would be great!
What to expect:
- The event will be held at Lutherdale, with volunteer parking at Tibbets. A shuttle will come pick you up there.
- Volunteer check in will start at 7am on race day, with orientation at 7:30am. You will need to sign in with the volunteer coordinator as soon as you arrive for your volunteer shift. The run starts promptly at 9am, so please be early!
What to bring race day:
- Cell Phone (this will be your primary means of contact with your volunteer coordinator throughout the event)
- Sunscreen, Bug Spray, Comfortable Shoes, Water bottle, Snacks, Folding chair
- Umbrella (for rain or shine)